On January 20, 2014, the Board of the Bayanihan Foundation Worldwide established clear priorities for its work in order to focus its activities and deliver more effectively.
The new priority goals are built on Bayanihan’s continuing work and include:
- Building immediate relief funding for typhoon-affected areas in Leyte and East Samar; Adopting 1-2 communities to help with long-term recovery support
- Advocating for Filipino Amerasian children of U.S. military, abandoned in the Philippines
- Educating and training youth on climate change in northern Cebu
- Developing NextGenYouth Leadership programs and support
- Expanding public awareness of the toxic legacy at the Subic and Clark Bases
Please join us. With your support, we can achieve these priorities, further contribute to positive social changes in the Philippines, and strengthen Foundation capacity.
To learn how you can help, please visit http://www.fdnbayanihan.org, and click on “How You Can Help.”